Cheers from seven of our Olympic Peninsula Wineries
Whether you are local or a visitor to the beautiful Olympic Peninsula, you don’t want to miss this exciting opportunity to visit some of the oldest wineries in the state, taste some truly outstanding wines and do a little Christmas shopping. The Holly, Jolly Wine Tour runs from December 3 to December 19. The days and hours each winery is open are listed on the sidebar. Purchase your tickets for this tour at one of the participating wineries beginning on November 20.
Each ticket costs $50 and is meant to be shared with a friend or loved one. Each winery is giving you a special discount for tasting, glasses of wine or a special gift: a savings of up to $76 if you visit each winery!
In addition, if you visit each of the 7 participating wineries, you can be entered to win an overnight stay at the luxurious 7 Cedars Resort and Casino! This overnight stay is valued at $350.
Provide this coupon code: HJWT2021 for $5.00 off your ticket purchase.
Many of the wineries are also offering great deals on wine purchases for your holiday festivities or gift giving.
Here are some examples:
- FairWinds Winery: 10% off total purchase if you sing the chorus of your favorite Christmas Carol. You can Play Santa – Reindeer games for more discounts
- Marrowstone Vineyard: 10% off a special 3 bottle wine package
- Olympic Cellars: 10% off any bottle of wine
- Wind Rose Cellars: 25% – 35% select bottles of wine
- Camaraderie Cellars: Holiday Dinner wine 4-pack for $99
- Harbinger Winery: Complimentary chocolates with 2 bottle purchase
Holly, Jolly Wine Tour Hours for December 3 through December 19
- Marrowstone Vineyards is open from 12 to 5 p.m. Friday – Sunday
- Eaglemount Winery-Cidery is open from 12 to 5 p.m. Friday – Saturday
- Olympic Cellars is open 11 to 5 p.m. daily
- FairWinds Winery is open from 12 to 5 p.m. Friday – Sunday
- Camaraderie Cellars is open 12 to 5:30 p.m. Saturdays & Sundays
- Harbinger Winery is open from 11 to 6 p.m. daily
- Wind Rose Cellars is open 1 to 6 p.m. Thursday – Saturday
Wineries may choose not to start new tastings prior to closing time to allow adequate time to finish a tasting before closing. Wineries also have the right to refuse service if you appear intoxicated.
You can edit this page in WordPress Block Editor. Reorder blocks, add columns, text or images.
Citadela Directory plugin works with Citadela theme or any modern 3rd party theme.